176 – Adam B. Levine: Building a Blockchain Podcast Network
In the world of Bitcoin podcast, there is one show which definitely stands out as the longest running, Let’s Talk Bitcoin! In its 4-year history, the show has produced over 320 episodes and expanded to become a network of podcasts which includes Epicenter and many others.
We’re joined by Adam B. Levine the founder and host of Let’s Talk Bitcoin! It was thanks to Adam that S?ƒbastien and Brian first connected in 2013, so in many ways, we consider him as the “spiritual grandfather” of Epicenter. Adam reflects on his signature show and the network he created in 2014. He discusses the future of the network and makes an announcement live on the show, which even takes us by surprise.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The history of the Let’s Talk Bitcoin! podcast
- What listeners can expect for the future of the show
- The LTB Coin reward token experiment, what was learned and the future of that project
- The Let’s Talk Bitcoin! Network and how it’s evolving
- The Tokenly project and its use cases
- Token.fm: a platform for music creators to sell licences to their music as tokens
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Token.FM – Early Access
- BTC Media
- Adam B. Levine: Let?’?s Talk Bitcoin Network, LTBCoin, Monetizing Content & Crowdfunding ?'” Epicenter
- Let’s Talk Bitcoin!
- Jaxx: Wallets that Unify the Blockchain Experience Across Devices – http://jaxx.io
- Ledger: Smart card security for your Bitcoins – Get 10% off your first order when you use the code EPICENTER – http://ledgerwallet.com
This episode is also available on :
Watch or listen, Epicenter is available wherever you get your podcasts.
Epicenter is hosted by Brian Fabian Crain, S?ƒbastien Couture & Meher Roy.
Source: Coin Desk